Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Master of Mechanical Engineering 1979
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering 1977
2013-2014 Linc Energy
2012-2013 Pioneer Natural Resources Alaska
2012 BP Exploration Alaska
2009– Present – Petrotechnical Resources of Alaska
- Provided Facility Engineering services to the North Slope Borough for utility gas infield development.
2008 – 2009 – BP Exploration Alaska
Project Leader Facility Appraise Group
- Prudhoe Bay and Milne Point Facility Appraise studies
- Pipeline Renewal Group 2007 – 2008
- Prudhoe Bay pipeline replacement Appraise /Select studies
- Projects Group 2004 – 2007
- Northstar Subsidence Project (refreeze the island), Milne Point Unit well tie-ins and Milne Point Unit drill site infrastructure inventory study.
1997 – 2004 – NANA/Colt LLC
Managed multiple Prudhoe Bay Unit retrofit facility projects.
- Managed the design, fabrication and installation of truckable gas treatment facilities for the North Slope Borough (NSB). The NSB was treating gas at the Alpine Oil Field to be used as fuel for the village of Nuiqsut.
1994 – 1995 – Anchorage International Airport
- Managed the Engineering, Environmental and Planning Departments of the Anchorage International Airport. These groups are responsible for all capital improvements and environmental regulatory compliance.
1981 – 1994 – Arco Alaska, Inc.
- Project Leader (1989– 1993)
- Managed multiple Kuparuk retrofit projects, large and small, from conceptual engineering to startup
- Development Engineer (1981 – 1982, 1986 – 1989) Planned, estimated and funded Kuparuk / West Sak production facilities.
1981-1982 and 1986-1989 Development Engineer
- Planned, estimated and funded Kuparuk / West Sak production facilities.
1993 – 1994 Process Engineer
- Performed hazard analysis on existing Kuparuk facilities.
1982 – 1983 and 1985 – 1986 Plant Engineer
- Provided technical on-site support to Prudhoe Bay and Kuparuk facility operations/maintenance personnel.
1983 – 1985 Startup Engineer
- Coordinated activities during startup of Prudhoe Bay and Kuparuk production facilities.
1979 – 1981 Facility Engineer: Alyeska Pipeline Company
- Provided technical support to operations and maintenance personnel at the Valdez Terminal and various Pump Stations