I have a multi-faceted mechanical/piping background in Alaska. Designer 22 yrs. Checker 12 yrs. Department Supervisor 2 yrs. Project Engineer 1 yr. Field Engineer 2 yrs. North Slope Construction 19 yrs. I am available to work as a mentor, designer, independent checker, supervisor, lead, or project engineer. I have helped piping departments expand, providing leadership and expertise to meet and often exceed project schedules and budgets, without diminishing quality.
Project Management Fundamentals Seminar UAA / Alaska Anvil
MAPTS / NSTC training and certificate UAA / Alaska Anvil
Certificate for piping design program Anvil Inc.
Certificate for Mechanical/ Electrical Drafting: Everett Community College
A.A. Liberal Arts Skagit Valley College
January 2010 to September 2010 Petrotechnical Resources Alaska Anchorage, AK
February 2005 to October 2009 Nana WorleyParsons Anchorage, AK
May 2004 to February 2005 Alaska Anvil Inc. Anchorage, AK
July 2003 to May 2004 Alaska Interstate Contractors Anchorage, AK
February 1994 to July 2003 Alaska Anvil Inc. Anchorage, AK
October 1990 to February 1994 Anvil Inc. Bellingham WA
Twenty Two years of experience in the petrochemical industry; nineteen in design and three in construction. Have experience using AutoCAD, EDA, Bentley (Rebis), SAP, LandDesk 3 and Microsoft associated computer programs. Present position as principle piping designer I have worked Alyeska, Marathon, Tesoro, BP Exploration and ConocoPhillips Transportation projects. Project Engineer for AIC on the Sakhalin 1 Oil Facility Project Chayvo Russia, NPRA west ice road Project and the POGO Gold Mine project.
_ Mechanical / Piping Supervisor for Nana WorleyParsons. All Clients
– Designed and field verified capital and maintenance projects on the North Slope:
• Principle lead designer Beluga Compressor Project
• Principle lead designer for drill site well hookups
• Principle lead designer for DS1J Pipeline and CPF2 modifications.
• Senior lead designer for Meltwater project consisting of pad layout, ESD, heater, separator, chemical injection, pigging, pipeline and well house layout.
• Senior lead designer for 56 miles of above ground pipeline 24in., 12in. & 8in. sizes
• Senior lead designer for Sandjet Slurry Handling project
• Senior lead designer of 9.2-mile, 8-inch, above ground NGL pipeline
• Senior lead designer of 1,500 lf of 14-inch pipeline for firewater expansion project
• Design and layout of drill sites for West Sak
• Designed system isometrics for liquid recycle project
• Designed isometrics for Prudhoe Bay NGL metering station on LSEOR project
– Designed and field verified capital and maintenance projects at northwest refineries:
• Designed projects for turnaround.
• Developed system isometrics and flow diagrams for corrosion survey project.
• Lead mechanical designer for P&ID update project.
– Participated in the following onsite projects:
• Sakhalin 1 Oil Processing Facility Chayvo, Russia.
• NPRA West Ice Road Project 2004 Alpine.
• POGO Gold Mine Project at Delta Junction.
• Field layout of piping systems and construction design for Healy Clean Coal project.
• Assisted in construction of 36 miles of 48-inch underground gas pipeline.