B.S. in Geology California State University, Fullerton, May 2010
December 2011 – Present Wellsite Geologist Petrotechnical Resources of Alaska LLC, Prudhoe Bay, AK
- Geo-steered wells using gamma, resistivity, density and porosity data
- Proficient in steering horizontal wells through structurally complex areas, while avoiding
- water-flood, gas and heavy oil tar boundaries
- Performed casing point picks
- Inspected and described formation cuttings
- Supervised MWD and wire-line logging
- Designed “as drilled” cross-sectional interpretations
- Collaborated with operations geologist to achieve well objects
- Knowledgeable in drilling operations on coil and rotary rigs
March 2011- November 2011 Command Center Geologist: PASON SYSTEMS Golden, CO
- Remote Well Monitoring and troubleshooting with the Pason TGAS system.
- Remote Geo-steering using gamma and resistivity data.
- Creating logs and final reports for finished wells.
- Making target line changes and bit inclination recommendations as well as tracking the well from KOP to TD.
- Interpreting lithology and formation changes based on data given.
September 2010 – March 2011 Marketing Geoscientist: GETECH Denver, CO
- Corresponding with potential clients in order to sell GETECH’s oil and gas exploration services.
- Marketing data and services at oil and gas conferences and conventions.
- Working with geophysical data using ArcMap software.
September 2007 – August 2010 Field Naturalist: Inside the Outdoors Costa Mesa, CA
- Teaching groups of 5th grade students about environmental science by taking them on outdoor educational field trips.
- Communicating and presenting natural science, local history and environmental awareness in an educational and entertaining manner.
- Promoting Inside the Outdoors non-profit organization at local community events.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- TechLog Software
- OMAX – Microscope camera software