Well Intervention Engineer
Petrotechnical Resources of Alaska / Marsh Creek / Bureau of Land Management | Nov. 2016 – May 2017
• Responsible for program development of plug and abandonment wells (i.e. wireline, tool
selection, gas identification and procedure development) for U.S. Navy legacy wells located in the
• Designed and coordinated waste approval plans for class I & class II fluids collected during field
• Coordinated with the BLM to receive federal approval for intervention procedures.
• Assisted in coordinating the planning and distribution of equipment needed for field operations.
• Provided real time field assistance in order to carry out successful well operations.
• Operations experience – Field engineer onsite overseeing well operations and successful
completion of P&A jobs.
Reservoir / Production Engineer
Petrotechnical Resources of Alaska | Sept. 2015 – May 2016
• Responsible for technical review of reservoir modeling results, drilling optimization, completions,
Petroleum Engineering Intern
Petrotechnical Resources of Alaska | May 2014 – August 2014
• Responsible for study of wells drilled in the North Slope Borough’s three major gas fields;
developed an economic solution to produce gas from a hydrate reservoir at the East Barrow Gas