University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
Bachelor of Science, Geology 1997
BP Exploration Alaska (contracted through Petrotechnical Resources Alaska, LLC) (PRA) Anchorage, AK
2011 – 2014 GeoScience Petrotechnologist
- Data Analysis, including geological, geophysical, petrophysical, and production data
- Spatial and Statistical analysis using ArcGIC, MS Access, MS Excel, Techlog, ZMap and Spotfire
- Oracle and Sybase database queries and reports, including Openworks, Finder, CAPR, and OMAR
- Common Risk Segment (CRS) reservoir mapping to demonstrate reservoir and project risk
- Member of the BP Alaska GIS Steering Committee
- Co-Chair of the BP Alaska Technologist Community of Practice
2003-2011 Fugro GeoServices Anchorage, AK
Geologist / GIS Analyst
- QC Geologist responsible for data management and quality assurance for geophysical and geological surveys, with an emphasis on offshore Arctic data.
- Project management including geological and geophysical surveys, LiDAR surveys, and GIS development and management programs.
- Project geologist responsible for geophysical, geological, and geotechnical data collection, analysis, interpretation, and reporting.
- Office GIS administrator and developer.
2001-2003 Bristol Environmental and Engineering Services, Anchorage, AK
Geologist / Database Analyst
- Project geologist responsible for environmental data collection and presentation.
- Created an MS-Access database to organize, present and streamline delivery of environmental data to the U.S. Navy.
1997-2000 Arctic GeoScience Inc., Anchorage, AK
Geologist / GIS Analyst
- Project geologist, geophysicist, and GIS analyst responsible for geophysical, geological, and geotechnical data collection, analysis and interpretation, and reporting.
- Projects included work in Southcentral, Interior, and Southeast Alaska, the Aleutian Chain, the North Slope, Washington, and Kazakhstan.
- Earth science data management and workflows, with an emphasis on petroleum reservoir data in a GIS environment.
- Collection, processing, interpretation, and presentation of geological and geophysical data.
- GIS and database design, customization, and analysis.
- Cartography and data presentation.
- Onshore: GPR, EM-61, EM-31, surface resistivity, gravity, magnetometer, GeoProbe, high-resolution seismic.
- Offshore: Multibeam sonar, singlebeam sonar, sidescan sonar, high-resolution seismic, magnetometer, subbottom profiler, current meter, velocometer.
- Aerial: LiDAR, aero-magnetometer.
- ESRI ArcInfo/ArcView (up to ArcGIS Desktop 10.0)
- ESRI ArcMap including Arcinfo, Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst, Model Builder, and Python scripting
- Spotfire Statistical Tool
- SMT Kingdom Suite
- GeoSoft Oasis Montaj
- AutoCAD Civil 3D and Map 2010
- Global Mapper
- Blue Marble Geographic Calculator
- MS Access
- MS Office
- Various survey navigation packages, including Trimble HydroPro and Fugro Starfix
- Various data acquisition packages for geophysical equipment